1. Quila Mubarak – This Monument is the symbol of bathinda history. One of the very old and highest small brick monument People love this place and more than thousands of people Daily visits this place every day
2. Lakhi Jungle- This is very beautiful religious place. This is a forest having very old gurugwara enjoyed the touches of Shri Guru Nanak Dev who recited one lakh holy Paths of Shri Japuji Sahib. This is suited between Bathinda and mukatsar. Tenth Sikh Guru, Shri Guru Gobind Singh also visited this place. So its called lakhi jungle.
3. Rose Garden- This garden has full of different types of roses This garden is very beautiful and boasts with large number of varieties of Roses. It is very near the city and is visited by large number of people on weekends. The 10 acre garden is located close to Thermal Plant. It has a vast variety of rose plants and is a good picnic spot.
4. Bazars- Dhobi bazaar, Ajit road and Mall road are really popular to visit and for shopping. There is always a heavy rush in these markets.
5. Malls- Mittal mall and Big bazzar . There are Two famous mall.