Tuesday 24 July 2012

Rakhi Festival Quotes


Rakhi Quotes For Girls
  • God could not take care for the whole world
    So he has given mothers to each family.
    In the same way mother could not take care for the whole part of our life,
    So she had given brothers.
    Thanks for being my brother!
  • Do you know that
    Fun as a triple scoops,
    Sweet as chocolates,
    Bright & cheerful as flowers,
    It’s you
    May your wishes come true,
    And may each of your days be filled with,
    Joy & smiles too!
  • If I can choose my brother in next life,
    It'll b you (if you gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow!)
    Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • Brother, you know that you are the
    Most precious stone in the
    Collection of my secret treasure!
    Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
    And best of luck for every thing.
    Warm wishes on Rakhi Day!
  • Rakhi Day is the day when special people like u r thought of fondly with love & cheer. Hope every hour of this special day is filled with moments that will bring happiness for you!
  • My Dear Brother is one
    Of the most precious
    Gift sent by God.
Rakhi  Quotes For Boys
  • Hey Sis,
    When the world goes dark,
    Stars are there...
    When the journey breaks up,
    Hope is there...
    When the entire world is vanished,
    And you feel left alone...
    Tilt your head and look beside you,
    Will bring you comfort feeling of
    Care and affection moulds on you,
    As your Brother is always beside you
    To pour the special love and affection forever...!
  • We gain and lose things everyday.
    But trust me on one thing.
    You'll never lose me.
    I will always be here.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan!
  • I am sure you are not going to
    Tie Rakhi for me this year and forever.
    But let me tell you this:
    You are my sweetest little sis
    Though we are not blood related.
  • Your love makes me feel proud.
    And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.
  • This message is for the most wonderful
    Sister of this world!
    Thank you didi for always being there on my
    Side and for helping me in those infinite
    Ways which I cannot even remember...
  • Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
    Sister can understand things you never said.
    She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
    May the festival bless all sisters!
  • The warmth of your love is
    All I need during cold times.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi!
  • Rakhi is just an excuse
    For me to express myself:
    You mean the world to me.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister!
  • Neither can I tell nor can you imagine what you are for me. But I can tell you when I need a pillar of strength, it’s you... It's you... It's you...

No comments:

Post a Comment